For our client, a leading pharmaceutical company with global headquarters in Basel, Swisslinx are urgently searching for a highly motivated and competent
IT Infrastructure Security & Compliance Lead (Contract, Basel)
In this challenging role, you will be embedded in a global Information Security & Risk Management organisation and will be reporting to its head.
In this position you will act as the deputy head of this unit and carry out a broad range of tasks in the Information Security, Vendor Compliance, Risk Management and IT Infrastructure areas.
Example of such activities are:
- Vendor Compliance Initiatives;
- SOX Performance Compliance;
- Providing directions to business unit on critical projects;
- Adhere to Infrastructure Services guidelines and regulations;
- Gap Analysis and Remediation;
- Taking part in escalation meetings;
- Contributing to the overall enterprise Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery strategy.
This is a contract position in Basel.
The start date is ASAP.
The contract duration is initially 3 months, with highly likely extensions.
The project language is English.
The ideal candidate is a senior IT Infrastructure expert with several years experience in global enterprise environments. Additionally, you have extensive experience in the IT Compliance, Risk Management and Information Security space. Your interdisciplinary background allows you to work proficiently with senior stakeholders in global organisations.