About our client
Our client is an international consulting company.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is seeking a highly motivated individual to take on a challenging role in their M&A department.
- A varied range of responsibilities within the field of M&A, with a focus on separations, integrations and restructurings
- Leading client meetings and pitches; providing strategic and hands-on advice and proposals
- Making sure new and running projects are managed appropriately
- Developing existing relationships and building new ones
- 8-12 years of work experience in M&A, Strategy, Corporate Finance, Performance Improvement or another related field in a Hospital, Healthcare or Health Insurance
- Master degree in business, finance, accounting or engineering
- Ability to run various M&A and related projects from beginning to end
- Natural leader with commitment and dedication to teamwork
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Fluency in English, German a plus
Whats on offer
This is a great opportunity to bring your proven knowledge and expertise to an organisation that offers a dynamic working environment, a rewarding career path and an excellent arena to develop and enhance your expertise.
For further information, do not hesitate to contact Agnieszka, Researcher: +41 58 268 10 30