Controlling / Treasury
Controlling / Treasury
For our client, an international bank with headquarters in Zurich, Swisslinx are looking for a highly motivated Business Analyst with a background in credit risk to work on a business side project covering the implementation of a credit risk dashboard.
This is a 6 month contract starting no later than June 2018 with a strong chance of renewal on a project running for the next two to three years.
As the successful candidate you will work in the multicultural and globally dispersed CRO Division of our client within a team of 10 Business Analysts/Process Analysts responsible for a reporting solution.
As the successful candidate you will drive forward implementation for credit risk dashboard used by Credit Risk managers and Risk Analytics and Reporting professionals supporting Credit Risk managers. You will be responsible for the following:
- Close engagement across the CRM function to define their requirements and represent them in the delivery of their reporting infrastructure utilizing existing and future components of the IT architecture including risk data sourcing, aggregation, consolidation, reporting, visualization and workflow components
- Ensuring that the business requirements are defined in line with the CRO target operating model and addressing existing pain points issues and gaps against applicable regulatory requirements, and in compliance with internal policies and procedures
- Effective liaison with CRM professionals
- Adhering to project delivery methodologies agreed for specific programs e.g. waterfall and agile
- Development of uses stories, requirements specifications, business presentations, report mock-ups, dashboard wireframes, data mapping, testing and training documentation
- Providing updates to the stakeholders in CRO and CRM in the wealth management domain
- Syndication of documentation to all the relevant stakeholders and achieving necessary approvals
- Identification, analysis and resolution management of risks and issues impacting project delivery
- Impact analysis of changes to systems and process, as well as changes to scope
- User acceptance testing of the technical solutions
- Training of end users
- Support the CRM team in the spare time in business management
As the ideal candidate you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 7 years of working experience as Business Analyst
- Profound experience in credit risk and knowledge of processes and workflows
- Strong knowledge of DWH, MIS or reporting solutions
- Experience in private banking mandatory
- Knowledge of credit risk products such as Lombard, Ship Finance, Aircraft Finance, Export Finance, Corporate Finance, Mortgage etc would be helpful
- Familiarity with business processes, financial products, credit risk management and regulatory requirements (e.g. BCBS239, etc)
- Demonstrated success in managing multiple priorities, delivering to established timelines and to high quality standards
- Fluency in English
Are you interested in a new challenge? Then please send us your full CV.