Non Stop Recruitment
Non Stop Recruitment
Do you have a passion for change, working to impact a large group of customers? The digital revolution and the motivation to deliver transformation are driving new more agile programme management and innovative delivery in the area of transformation and change.
We are working with a company who are investing in talent across their change and project delivery areas; our client is looking to harness innovative and agile project delivery to deliver a wide reaching transformation.
Use your passion for transformation and agile programme delivery and apply it in an exciting field!
The company is a top tier bank, with a goal to expand their capability in the field of transformation and delivery, this role is to help provide the bank with a blended approach to delivering change, and solutions in delivering regulatory change to provide the bank with project solutions that add value.
You will be able to use your knowledge, skill and experience with managing programmes across digital, regulatory and transformation, utilising your strong stakeholder management, agile style and to ensure a the programme is completed on time and on budget and that is adds overall value.
Your experience will encompass:
* Ability to interact with business stakeholders and product backlog owners to understand their requirements
* A willingness to challenge stakeholders to ensure requirements are sensible and deliver benefit to the organisation
* Experience of working on global transformation within financial services
* Strong stakeholder management experience
* A proven track record of delivering projects end to end to demanding product owners in an Agile environment
Good communication and influencing skills
* Strong problem solving ability
* Previous technical project management experience
* Knowledge and experience of analytical best practices and techniques (e.g. experience with techniques such as Spec By Example)
* A good understanding of release management with tasks involved in releasing software.
* A good understanding of development support tools (e.g Jira to help with tracking the teams workload)
* Experience of Agile estimation and planning.
* Financial industry knowledge is a plus
* good communication skills
This is the perfect opportunity for you to join an exciting and developing area where you can use your knowledge across the regulatory and financial crime space.
Be the First to Apply!
Send your CV to me Jessica Knoblauch, J.Knoblauch@nonstop-recruitment.com or call me +41435080816 Ext. 3148.
NonStop is part of the largest recruitment and most dynamic agencies in Europe. We spend a lot of time training our consultants to become real experts in their field in order to have the best customer service alongside the best working ethics.