On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is seeking a young and dynamic professional to join an international bank as a Compliance Analyst.
If you are interested in developing your career in compliance within private wealth management, this is the right opportunity for you!
- Act as an active member of the local compliance advisory team
- Monitor daily business activity and make sure the procedures are compliant with the regulations
- Review and approve marketing materials before they are distributed to clients
- Oversee trade approvals
- Work closely with the local and international compliance team members
- Survey email correspondence between internal and external stakeholders
- 1-2 years of experience in a comparable position
- University degree related to compliance and/or banking
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fluency in English (German, or French knowledge is a great advantage)
- Ability to deal with a large amount of data
Whats on offer
Our client offers an attractive salary package based on your profile and the chance to join a well-respected organisation with professional growth opportunities.
This position is suited to a dynamic individual who is eager to further develop their career within compliance and private wealth management.
We are only able to consider candidates based locally in Switzerland for this position. If you fulfil all of the above, we look forward to your application!
For further information, please contact László Ujpál on +41 58 268 1037.