On behalf of our client, a physical trading firm, Swisslinx is looking for a Market Analyst to cover the European market out of their offices in Zug.
- Industry supply and demand analysis including production, import/export, consumption, etc.
- Market mapping and identification of clients market position
- Industry competitor analysis
- Preparation of reports and presentations in terms of market development and investment projects
- 3+ years of experience in market analysis from a B2B perspective within metals
- University degree in Marketing, Commerce or Finance
- Extensive experience in supply/demand/competitor analysis within Europe
- Extensive working experience in sales and marketing functions and in-depth knowledge of metal markets, ideally non-ferrous
- Ability to treat and analyse big data and to draw qualitative and quantitative conclusions
- Fluent German and English language skills, any other European languages will be an advantage
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills, VBA, Macros and Access skills will be a strong advantage
To be considered for this role, applicants must be either Swiss citizens, EU-nationals or have the legal right to live and work in Switzerland.