Non Stop Recruitment
Non Stop Recruitment
Do you have a passion for Data Analytics and Technology?
Are you looking to take the next step in your career with a Multi-National Company?
If yes, read on.
The digital revolution across risk in driving change, use your passion for risk transformation to design and shape the next level of the change transformation and technology to deliver innovative risk management solutions.
My client is a technology pioneer, with a goal to expand their capability in the field of transformation and delivery, this role is to help provide the organisation develop a robust Assurance, Risk and Internal Controls data and Governance Risk & Control strategy. Their aim is to drive impactful business insights that will achieve growth.
The company is investing in talent to lead and spearhead the transformation of a centre of Expertise to deliver better digital solutions across risk management. Using an innovative approach you will shape the way the business manages risk and assurance through the delivery of better digital risk solutions across the organisation.
You will be able to use your knowledge, skill and experience with creating, digital solutions, analytics, data science, risk management frameworks across regulatory and compliance transformation. You will be using your strong stakeholder management; agile style to ensure that the new digital risk framework solution is implemented globally and that is adds overall value.
* To identify and evaluate emerging technology solutions to support data analytics and GRC
strategy incl. Segregation of Duties
* To liaise with the Group IS (Risk & Compliance) as well as the ERP Competence Centre
* To lead the implementation of data analytics and continuous control monitoring tools to
support control monitoring and performance
* To build up a team in order to provide the "game changer" technology and innovation for the
Groups internal control framework
* To promote the understanding and benefits of ARIC technology strategy and execution
* To leverage and aggregate existing data using analytics tools to provide information that
supports clients in process and control optimization as well as identification of potential
* To develop and implement data governance policies and standards
* Provide support on regulatory data initiatives to ensure compliance with regulatory and
Be the First to Apply!
Send your CV to me Jessica Knoblauch, J.Knoblauch@nonstop-recruitment.com or call me +41435080816 Ext. 3148
NonStop is part of the largest recruitment and most dynamic agencies in Europe. We spend a lot of time training our consultants to become real experts in their field in order to have the best customer service alongside the best working ethics.