About our client
Our Client is a global reinsurer based in Zurich.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is currently looking for a Helpdesk Engineer to join a small team and take the responsibilities of support, maintenance and configuration management of the end user environment.
It is a permanent position based in Zurich.
- 1st and 2nd level workplace support to the end users (including senior management / VIP)
- Troubleshooting and diagnosis of technical problems
- Assisting in IT Projects
- Handling administrative work in Infrastructure Management
- Ensuring day-to-day IT operations
- Apprenticeship/Education in a Computer Sciences
- Experience working as a Helpdesk / Support Engineer in an international environment
- Technical skillset: Windows 7, Windows 10, Mac OS / MacBook, IOS, iPhone, iPad, VMWare, Exchange/Outlook software products, anti-virus, Cisco IP Telephony System, Video and Telephone Conference Systems, Active Directory (account & device administration)
- Experience working with a ticketing system (e.g. Cherwell)
- Exceptional communication skills
- English and German fluency
Whats on offer
- Work in a young and dynamic team
- Great opportunity to be exposed on a variety of tasks and responsibilities as well as VIP support
- An opportunity to grow within the company`s structures