For our client, an international logistics company in Basel with a global reach, Swisslinx are looking for an Information Security Manager.
Location: Basel (25% Travel)
You'll be working closely with the IT, Business Units and Project Teams it identify risk, implement strategy and support Security Projects and initiatives.
- Develop, manage and/or support relevant security projects and initiatives
- Develop and manage selection criteria and evaluation process of vendor products, tools and services related to security
- Provide security advice and guidance
- Perform risk assessments.
- Support penetration testing
- Manage and Lead the Security team
- Good management or supervisory experience of a security team
- Good communication skills at C-Level
- Strategic and planning skills
- Strong decision making capabilities
- Willingness to learn and constantly self-develop in the area of Information Security
- Strong knowledge in either Cloud Security, Web Application Security, Penetration Testing
- Hands-on experience
- A professional information security certification, such as CISM, CISSP, CISA, CRISC or other
- 5+ years working experience in IT Security positions e.g. architecture, Risk, Leadership, Network Security)
- Experience in information security management or consultancy in a complex environment
- Knowledge of cloud-based tools for information sharing
- Fluent in English
This position offers the right candidate the chance to work in an exciting security environment where security initiatives are at top priority. You will be based in Basel, traveling 25%, and will have the chance to gain experience and grow you career with a global company with a great reputation.
Would you like to learn more about this opportunity? Then we look forward to receiving a copy of your CV.