About our client
Our client is a renowned bank.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is currently looking for an Infrastructure Administrator with Windows and ESX.
This is a long-term contract role based in Zurich.
- Monitor and provide operational support for the infrastructure environment: Windows and ESX
- Configuration, administration and troubleshooting of Windows 2008, 2012, Windows 2016 core installation, ESX v.5.5+
- Additional projects to support the core services team
- On-call duties: evenings, nights and weekends
- University degree in software engineering, computer science, business analysis
- At least 5 years of experience in configuring, administering and troubleshooting Windows and ESX environment
- Main technical experience with: Windows 2008, 2012, Windows 2016 core installation, ESX v5.5+ (cluster with fibre attached storage and NFS storage)
- Additional experience with: Powershell / Powercli, DFS, Print Servers, Active Directory, VMware vrops, HP Hardware (Proliant DL and BL servers / C7000)
- Knowledge of applications (nice to have): Shavlik, CyberArk, TSM Client
- Good communication skills
- Strong team player in a global environment
- Fluency in English
Whats on offer
- Work for a world-wide known bank
- International and multi-cultural working environment
- Great working environment, dynamic team