Michael Page Suisse
Michael Page Suisse
The Geneva based office has been created as a subsidiary of this well-known and recognised financial institution. It services both the existing client portfolio as well as newly acquired clients of the parent company.
The aim is to invest in the highest quality Target Companies within Europe in both equity, mezzanine and private debt. The firm's investment approach involves reputable General Partners (being limited partnerships in which the Firm holds a stake or club deals) and stand-alone investments.
Prior to any investment, an in-depth due diligence process is carried out whereby - among other points - markets are analysed and investment opportunities are scouted on a regular basis. In line with the growth of both funds under management and investments initiated, the company is looking to strengthen the team continuously.
The culture of the company can be defined as highly qualitative, with a premium on integrity.
-Analysing economic trends of the target market
-Screening the market for investment opportunities (mainly for direct (co)-investments in both equity, mezzanine or private debt)
-Conduct qualitative research (meeting with fund managers, counterparts)
-Participate in the due diligence process (track records, performance etc.)
-Participate in the documentation phase of deals, lead the documentation phase at a later stage
-Assure adequate monitoring of portfolio companies (e.g. by holding deputy positions on boards)
-Maintain a database of potential investment opportunities
-Writing and presenting investment proposals in front of the investment committee
Within a lean hierarchical structured company, you will be able to work autonomously in the course of time. Extensive travelling will be part of the role.
Our client is a highly qualitative European Private Equity Firm (Geneva based)
Candidates with relevant Private Equity experience preferred
- Strong educational background (Master in Finance, Economics, MBA)
- Min. 1 and 4 years of experience within the Private Equity universe (ideally gained at Analyst/Associate level within a reputable Private Equity Firm).
- Ability to work autonomously
- Prepared to travel within Europe
- Driven and high level of integrity
- Fluent in English and German, any other Nordic Language, French, Spanish or Italian is a plus.
- Swiss citizen or eligible to a working permit (European citizen)
In summary we are looking to recruit a candidate with high potential so also to take over more responsibility within the Firm going forward.
- An ability to integrate rapidly and work effectively in a multicultural team of senior professionals
- Sound business judgement and an entrepreneurial mind-set
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Pragmatic and hands-on professional
Our client is willing to offer a competitive salary package for the successfully hired candidate.