Our client is an international Commodity Trading group.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is seeking a young motivated and all-rounder Junior Metal Trader to join their team with the objective to grow together with the company.
- Perform Metal market analysis
- Book trades, calculate P&Ls, and ensure positions are within limits
- Ensure products operations are managed efficiently and effectively
- Liaise with various departments and 3rd parties to ensure correct appointment, vessel loading/discharge, transport instructions, storage operations and that related documentation is managed in a timely manner
- Participate to ad-hoc projects (e.g. Excel/process automation)
- Long-term potential to assist running the book
- 1st experience as an Analyst, Middle Officer or Junior Trader; 1-2 years total career experience
- This role would ideally suit someone with 1 years experience in a trading company looking to move
- Relevant educational background
- Strong mathematical and spreadsheet skills
- Proactive with a desire to learn
- Fluency in English, German is a strong advantage
Whats on offer
Our client is an expanding group offering a unique opportunity for a young professional to learn and benefit from a team of experienced and recognised Traders. Training will be provided.