On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is looking for a Personal Assistant/Office Manager to join their team in Luzern.
This is an exciting and challenging position where you will be heavily involved in the set-up of a new office. You will be responsible for various activities such as company office administration and team support.
You will bring experience gained in corporate environment and hold a high level of professionalism and strong ethical norms. You must possess the following attributes:
- Fluent German and English speaker,
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in a similar position and environment,
- Experience in administration and the set-up of a new office is essential,
- Strong MS Office skills,
- Excellent communicator well as excellent organizational skills,
- Flexibility and able to manage a varied work load.
This is a perfect opportunity for an experienced, ambitious and solution-orientated professional who is eager to develop your career in a dynamic environment with a reputable company.
To be considered for this role, applicants must be either Swiss citizens, EU-nationals or have the legal right to live and work in Switzerland.