On behalf of our client, a global pharmaceutical company, Swisslinx are currently looking for a Procurement Generalist for an initial 12 month contract. You will be supporting the customer service department in regards to quality and compliance, this will include the creation and updating of documentation. The successful candidate will have experience liaising with various functions and exposure to order entry, invoicing and delivery.
- Creation of new working documents and SOP
- Proactively update the documentation
- Become part of the process of quality management system
- Support the progress and growth of the business by following best practice
- Document policy and procedures, customer protocols, best practices and workflows
- Enter and processing of customer orders
- Adhere to agreed SLAs both internally and externally
- Propose solutions and efficiencies to management to resolve issues
- Experience working within asset management or pharmaceuticals
- Proficient in English (written and spoken) Other languages are desirable
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, SAP, CRM)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
If you feel you possess the above skills, we look forward to receiving your CV!