For our client, an international bank with headquarters in Zurich, Swisslinx are looking for an experienced Project Manager with strong experience of creating controls frameworks and knowledge of operational risk to work on a business side project to drive efficiency for a business critical reporting system.
This is an initial four month contract with a strong chance of renewal starting in August.
In your role as project manager you would independently help achieve efficiency gains by aligning the tool control landscape and by reducing redundant tool controls. You would be required to establish Minimum Standard Controls, as well as the following:
- Assess department Risk and Control Self-Assessment data to identify heightened risk areas as per Business Area
- Align assessment with ongoing Control Activities Framework (CAF) procedures
- Define criteria for Minimum Standard Controls
- Apply Minimum Standard Controls
- Close coordination with business areas and cross division/location
- Prepare presentations/ updates to Senior Management
As the successful candidate you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Proven track record in Project Management and/or as a consultant
- Knowledge of and experience setting up controls frameworks
- Background in Operational Risk essential
- Effective Stakeholder Management, experience in facing senior business stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong relationship building and consultation skills as well as ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with peers, management, project team, key stakeholders and clients
- Self-motivated and proven ability to work with little supervision
- Ability to engage with quantitative experts and flair for risk methodologies and models
- Proficient in English, German a plus
We look forward to receiving your application!