On behalf of our client, a commodity trading firm, Swisslinx is looking for a Senior Steel Traffic Operator to join their expanding team in Zug.
Based on increased business flow, our client offers an excellent opportunity for an experienced Operations professional.
- Execute contracts, highlight operational concerns, appoint inspectors, check deliveries,
- Coordination of logistics by rail, road and sea,
- Review of all relevant documentation (loading, discharging, inspection, invoices, letters of credit),
- Arrange shipments and warehousing,
- Liaising with various departments and 3rd parties to ensure correct appointment, loading/discharge, transport instructions, storage operations and related documentation are managed in a timely manner,
- Act as a link between the company and inspectors and storage facilities.
- 5+ years of experience in commodity related logistics,
- Steel experience essential,
- Fluency in English, any additional languages advantageous,
- Proficient user of MS Office,
- Organized, independent and focused approach to work.
To be considered for this role, applicants must be either Swiss citizens, EU-nationals or have the legal right to live and work in Switzerland.