On behalf of our client, a large-scale commodities company, we are recruiting for a Senior Telecommunications Specialist to reinforce their team.
We are looking for a motivated, passionate individual to define and implement the Telecommunications and Network strategy.
Main responsibilities involve:
- Definition and implementation the telecommunications and network strategy
- Plan and develop the network and telecommunications infrastructure, considering: data center network, internet access, videoconference, among others
- Define specifications for the system development
- Coordination of internal and external resources vendor management
- Responsible for monitoring the projects progress
- Budget responsibility
- University degree in the field of Engineering or Information Sciences, ideally in the field of Telecommunications or Network Management
- 10+ years in ICT projects with Service and Project Management experience
- 5+ years working in Telecommunications and Network design
- Profound ICT knowledge including: ICT infrastructure architectures, network principles, standards, protocols and systems and devices
- Hands-on experience in network troubleshooting, as well as complex network and security systems
- Good knowledge in Unified Communication systems
- Fluency in English required, German and Italian appreciated
Do you have the above skills and experience? If so, were looking forward to your application!