Michael Page Suisse
Michael Page Suisse
My client is looking for his new IT Manager who will run the IT department of the Swiss entity (around 80 end-users).
The IT department is composed of 4 external consultants (1 helpdesk, 1 system & network administrator, 2 BA).
The IT Manager will have to remain hands-on and operational (including technical tasks and running projects).
- Organization of the IT Department and management of the 4 external consultants.
- Management of Annual Internal/External IT Audit.
- Implementation of Audits Recommendations.
- IT Budget (Planning, control and reporting).
- Implementation of ITIL processes coordinated with Headquarter.
- Selection/Validation of Technologies and Applications.
- Management of different projects, such as Interfacing Software, Shared Services, Solutions Development, Business Organization.
Depending on the workflow of the consultants, the IT Manager will have to do some of the following technical tasks:
- Integration and extraction of complex data (Related to Financial and Trading Contexts)
- Maintenance and development of new reports (SSRS)
- Provide SQL administration in live and test environments
- Follow up with the coding, testing, debugging, documentation and user training
- Analysis of data contained in the databases
- Identification of data integrity issues
- Provide assistance and advice to business users
- Write technical procedures and documentation for the applications
- Design or modify information systems through process of business analysis
* Business Requirements
* Case Study
- Analysis and development of technical solutions.
- Database Maintenance.
- Participate in development projects.
- Provide programming for some in-house IT projects
- Incident Management, Repair or propose work-around options, coordination of the escalation process when needed.
- Support on CTRM Solutions (FINTRADE/FINACCOUNT) and Productivity tools (MS Office)
- Support the Trade Finance function with the use of Complex Spreadsheets (VBA/linked to CTRM Applications)
- Support the Monthly Closing with ad-hoc operations required by Finance/Accounting functions
- Support on Interfaces with FINACCOUNT/SAP
Financial sector, Swiss entity of an international group
Manage external consultant, run IT projects + remain hands-on and operational
- Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent Certification.
- 7-10+ years of experience in IT.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar position of a technical IT Manager, ideally ITIL certified.
- Experience in project management, ideally with a certification in PRINCE2 or PMP.
- Good experience in at least 2 of the following areas:
* Business Intelligence: very good knowledge of SQL (MS-SQL + SSRS)
* Business Analysis, ideally within the commodity trading sector: good knowledge of CTRM solutions and Raw Materials Life Cycle.
* Development and DBA: .NET, SQL, VB and front-end languages
* Helpdesk and support on desktop and CTRM solutions
* Infrastructure: technical understanding of Networking, Virtualization and Security.
- Fluent English is mandatory, French or Russian is a plus.
- Very good analytical and priority management skills.
- Proactive, Dynamic, Autonomous, Reliable and Flexible.
- Result and Customer Oriented.