Page Personnel Suisse
Page Personnel Suisse
Founded in 1994, Page Personnel, a brand of PageGroup, specializes in the recruitment of junior and experienced candidates for temporary and permanent positions in junior/middle management.
In Switzerland Page Personnel has been represented since 2005 and focuses on the following disciplines: Finance & Accounting, Office & Management Support, Sales Administration & Supply Chain, Sales & Marketing and Banking & Financial Services. Our consultants are based in Geneva, Lausanne and Zurich. The company now operates in over 30 countries worldwide. In our rapid expansion and the development of our success strategy, we are currently recruiting a Sales & Recruitment Trainee for our office in Zurich.
Within our specialized Banking & Financial Services Team, you will reinforce and support the recruitment and commercial activities of the consultants; you will become involved in the entire recruitment cycle:
- Candidate search on open positions
- Selection of candidate profiles
- Intake interviewing per telephone
- Competitors' analysis and market studies
- Internal reporting
- Support in the acquisition of new clients
- Ad hoc research and development to support our expansion possibilities
This traineeship will give you the unique chance to acquire new valuable skills and develop yourself towards a position of Recruitment Consultant.
Leading international recruitment consultancy
Young graduate with development potential !
- Preliminary higher education equivalent to a Bachelor's or Master's degree in a business or financial field; you are currently looking for a traineeship position in a commercial environment,
- You have acquired your first valuable experience during internships, ideally in a Banking/Finance, Recruitment or Sales related fields,
- You are a dynamic, open-minded and positive person, with an entrepreneurial mindset. You are hungry to develop yourself in a meritocratic working environment and a results-oriented business,
- You have the right set of skills to develop and maintain business relationships
- You are fluent in Business German and English, any additional language is considered a strong advantage.
We offer :
- Formal training performed by Directors and external trainers
- 6 months learning journey to the Consultant role, training on the job !
- A great environment with strong corporate culture
- A fast-moving corporate environment where ambitious & hard-working people can make a caree