Oracle Financials Techno Functional Analyst required by my Investment Banking client in London.
This role is to work as a Techno Functional Analyst for the "change" function within the Finance project team.
The business areas supported include Product Control (including the IPV Team), Financial Reporting, Management Reporting and Tax Team.
You will be responsible for functional aspects of these systems. This includes performing functional analysis and system testing for new functionality, liaising with multiple business and ISD teams as well as external vendors. With regards to system testing, you will be expected to manage and coordinate system testing both within the team and across multiple business or ISD teams as required.
The following is required:
* Proven experience of Analysis relating to Oracle Financials
* Working knowledge of the E-business suite (FAH, eTax and Projects would be desirable)
* Working knowledge of OBIEE/OBIA
* Proven experience within the area of Financial Reporting
* Proven experienced in translating business requirements into detailed functional specifications (preferably as Agile user stories)
The following is desirable:
* Knowledge of Equities and Fixed Income product lifecycles.
* Previous FInancial Services experience
Salary: £65,000 - £90,000 + bonus + package
If you are interested in this Oracle Financials Techno Functional Analyst position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.