On behalf of our client, an international company, Swisslinx is looking for a Risk Lead to join their office in Zug.
- Managing the local risk team,
- Monitoring operational activities,
- Managing the overall team functional duties,
- Supporting the risk team with the daily responsibilities,
- Weekly and monthly performance reporting,
- Performing ad hoc reporting and analytics for the Group Risk manager,
- Compliance, Operational Risk and Incident reporting,
- Act as Superuser for IT related exposure issues.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Economics, Finance, Management,
- Additional management courses preferred,
- 2+ years working experience in Risk Management,
- Working experience within commodity trading,
- Good knowledge of standard trading and hedging models and CTRM methodology,
- Knowledge of key processes for physical delivered contracts,
- Strong MS-Office-User,
- Fluent English, German language skills an advantage.
To be considered for this role, applicants must be either Swiss citizens, EU-nationals or have the legal right to live and work in Switzerland.