Senior DBA (SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, Mongo) required by my Investment Banking client in London.
The Senior Database Administrator will provide production and development support for all International database applications. This includes back up & recovery, performance analysis, data management and user / developer assistance. The Principal DBA will also be responsible for database connectivity using ODBC, JDBC or vendor specific architectures. The Principal DBA will also be responsible for developing and maintaining the monitoring suite of software used to automate the maintenance and reporting from all database servers within the bank.
The team is responsible for managing and maintaining all Windows Servers, VMWare infrastructure, and central storage.
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000 + bonus + package
The following skills/experience is required:
* Strong DBA background
* At least 2 of the following: - SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase or Mongo
* Scripting (ideally Perl or KSH / Korn shell)
* Experience working in a high availability environment
The following is desirable:
* SSIS, SSAS, SSRS
* Experience in implementing and managing a large number of databases across varying environments.
* Implementing/managing change, incident and security management procedures within the database environments.
If you are interested in this Senior DBA position (SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, Mongo) and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.