CA CIB Singapour
CA CIB Singapour
Reporting to the manager of Business Intelligence development team, he ensures the compliance of development activities with established standards, stay abreast of evolution of Business Intelligence technology and promote the adoption of relevant technologies.
In coordination with domain architect, he work with functional experts for designing technical solutions and during implementation phase, he is responsible for quality of deliverables from a technical perspective.
For live applications under the responsibility of the team, he anticipates maintenance requirements and propose course of action to head of team and he is the last escalation contact point for support issue.
In close interaction with the projects stakeholders, you will:
• Contribute to studies on technical design and associated infrastructure, elaborate high level architecture documentation
• Review and validate technical specifications and integration strategy
• Ensure effectiveness of the software development factory and its compliance with bank policies and standards
• Participate to implementation phase for the built of complex or sensitive components of the system
• Oversee the release of the solution along the development lifecycle
• Oversee integration testing, performance testing and follow the user acceptance test in coordination with Business Analyst and project managers
• Handle level 3 production issues (application level) escalated to the team.
Analyse and solve problems and coordinate actions with other specialists as needed.
• Contribute to the quality of service by periodicaly analyzing live system performance indicators and propose optimization of application and the design of remediation solution after each major incident
• Promote the delivery of high quality of IT services to our users at optimal costs
• Participate in technical discussions and promote the sharing of knowledge, experience and best practices within the department
• Ensure a technical watch and encourage innovation within the team
Minimum of 6+ years of relevant experiences in software engineering, ideally in a banking environment