Michael Page Suisse
Michael Page Suisse
This expert position will play a critical role in interfacing with the Global CoE, the regional (businesses and local) HRBPs, and the program's governing boards and committees.
Strong individual personal leadership required to influence program design and deliverable outcomes in the assigned regional countries and multiple assigned focus areas of team responsibilities.
The team responsibilities include:
- Compensation: Participate in the development and implementation of global and local incentive philosophy and the resulting compensation programs. Monitor external trends in total rewards within the region to support the offering of equitable compensation programs.
- Benefits: Identify and participate in the implementation of competitive, creative and cost effective benefits
- Benchmarking: Coordinate with Global CoE in obtaining local benchmarking data (benefits) through vendors and provide feedback on globally obtained benchmarking data (compensation, equity plans)
- Global benefits data repository: Responsible for populating the global benefits data repository for the region and keeping it up-to-date for all changes.
- Perform deep analysis on effectiveness and competitiveness of existing compensation programs and model potential impact of alternatives.
- Effectively partner with HR and Business client to manage, consult, and resolve compensation issues
- Provide guidance to the business and develop creative solutions on a variety of total compensation issues including the setting of appropriate pay levels, base pay, annual incentive pay and stock compensation.
- Partner with the business to develop variable incentive compensation programs, as needed.
- Search for improvements in data flows
- Manage global mobility policies and program guidelines to ensure industry competitiveness and compliance with legal, tax, and local employment regulations; coordinate with subject matter experts (Tax, Immigration, Legal, etc.) to ensure compliant and timely support is given to mobile employees and partners
newly created role
be part of a center of Excellence
Master's Degree or advanced certification(s) preferred. 5-8 years of Compensation & Benefits experience in a multinational environment (multiple countries/regions)
Proficient and hans-on experience entering data and usinng HRIS software
Outstanding analytical skills that allow you to use data to build a story and drive decisions
Self-motivated and self-managed, a problem-solver, passionate, articulate, autonomous, driven, and a natural connector of people
You are a strong project manager with an eye for detail, results, and strong follow-through, while still being hands-on and are willing to create and deliver copy and content yourself
Possess strong communication and influencing skills, and use that to partner
Ability to juggle priorities with ease and know how to make good trade-offs when needed.
My client is constantly growing and always looking for new ways to move forward.