Crédit Agricole CIB
Financial director / Consolidation
★★★★★ 53 Avis
You will join the Coverage team in charge of trade relations with Swiss Corporates at Credit Agricole CIB Switzerland.
You will support a team of four senior bankers by taking part in their daily missions regarding Corporate Clients or Financial Institutions.
Your missions will be the following:
- Drafting credit reports
- Collecting risk requests using Phidias tool
- Conducting sectoral analysis
- Liaising with CACIB Teams as well as other departments
- Preparing and updating KYCs (Know Your Customer) using our Kiwis tool
- Following-up the budget and the client’s profitability through the Client live Tool (CRM).
The VIE contract in short:
According Business France's eligibility conditions, the Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE) is an assignment in a French company operating overseas for professionals between the age of 18 and 28 who are European Union nationals.
! IMPORTANT !
To apply, you need to meet the conditions mentioned above.
If not, your application will not be selected.
If you are eligible, join your CV and a cover letter in English – and mention: your age and nationality.
For further information about the eligibility conditions to this programme, we invite you to go to Business France web
Academic background: University or Business school