Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Avis
Job Title: Global Network Management Accounts Team
Corporate Title: Associate
Global Network Management (GNM) is responsible for managing external entity relationships (Deutsche Bank branches, Central Securities Depositories and Third parties) on behalf of Deutsche Bank entities globally, across all major business lines. GNM aims to provide a competitive network management service, balancing agent network cost, quality and risk factors in line with business requirements. The GNM Accounts Team are responsible for managing the opening and closing of all nostro and depot accounts under all of the external entity relationships globally, as well as supporting control and monitoring of the account network.
You will deliver a range of regulatory projects, and work with the GNM Accounts team to manage a global recertification of all depot and nostro accounts globally both externally with the external entity network and internally with all business owners on an annual basis.
What we'll offer you
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That's why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its centre.
You can expect:
* Competitive salary and non-contributory pension
* 30 days' holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase additional days
* Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
* A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, a Bike4Work scheme and Gym benefits
* The opportunity to support a wide ranging CSR programme + 2 days' volunteering leave per year
Your key responsibilities
* You will work directly with the global external entity network to complete external account recertifications, establishing strong relationships with each provider
* You will work directly with internal Deutsche Bank Business Account Owners and their associated operations teams to complete the internal account recertifications process, establishing strong relationships with each business
* You will also work in close collaboration with the GNM team, Global Reconciliation Group, Nostro Management and the Treasury Team to investigate and resolve any reconciliation discrepancies, to ensure the successful completion of the recertifications in line with the agreed annual schedule
* You will operate effectively within tight timeframes and provide support and cover where required for team members
* You will produce accurate daily/weekly/monthly reporting to demonstrate the progress on account recertifications and any remedial work
Your skills and experience
* Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and effectively manage workload, working within tight time frames
* High and consistent attention to detail
* Experience in responding/contributing to audit requests
* Ability to produce concise and accurate reports
* Experienced in operating in a client service environment
How we'll support you
* Training and development to help you excel in your career
* Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
* Coaching and support from experts in your team
* A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
About us and our teams
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see what we do.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Please visit https://www.db.com/cr/en/our-people/diversity--management.htm to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank