Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Avis
Job Title: Global Network Management - Network Service
Corporate Title: Vice President
Global Network Management is primarily responsible for protecting the Bank by; providing a premium quality securities agent bank / nostro network, supporting Deutsche Bank businesses at an optimum price, while minimising risk, maintaining control and maximising reciprocal business opportunities for the Bank.
Deutsche Bank utilises agent banks to provide securities and cash services for all business divisions in a range of markets globally. The selected agent / Nostro Banks can be Deutsche Bank branches, subsidiaries, or third party providers.
You will manage and complete remote due diligence exercises for Deutsche Bank's agent / Nostro Bank network globally which seeks to identify, assess and mitigate market, custodian and operational risk. This includes issuance, review of responses, assessing, capturing risks, developing risk mitigation strategies and management reporting of the risks.
What we'll offer you
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That's why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its centre.
You can expect:
* Competitive salary and non-contributory pension
* 30 days' holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase additional days
* Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
* A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, a Bike4Work scheme and Gym benefits
* The opportunity to support a wide ranging CSR programme + 2 days' volunteering leave per year
Your key responsibilities
* Develop and manage primary relationships with Agent Banks for Recover and Resolution Planning
* Review existing Service Level Agreements with Deutsche Bank operations and agent / nostro banks
* Manage active inbox dealing with operational escalations raised by the operations teams and by agent / Nostro Banks, responding in a timely and appropriate manner
* Support the business in responding to inbound Request for Information and Client Due Diligence Questionnaire's
* Ensure all market and agent information is maintained and updated across appropriate databases and regulatory sites
Your skills and experience
* Experience in any of the following disciplines: - Network Management, Broker / Dealer operations, Custody, Audit, Compliance, Regulation, Legal, Securities / Cash Operations, Payments, Client Service
* Knowledge or understanding of regulatory obligations from Federal Financial Supervisory Authority, Financial Conduct Authority, Commodity Futures Trading Commission and Securities and Exchange Commission
* Knowledge of recovery and resolution procedures in event of financial instability
* Ability to manage tasks across a large number of internal and external stakeholders
* A deep understanding of financial markets, the players and custody/cash products and operations
How we'll support you
* Training and development to help you excel in your career
* Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
* Coaching and support from experts in your team
* A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
* About us and our teams
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see what we do.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Please visit https://www.db.com/cr/en/our-people/diversity--management.htm to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank