You wish to join a human-sized company and contribute with a real impact on its development? We are looking for talented and motivated candidates to support us in the growth of our platform. Our mission is to provide flexible financing solutions to support entrepreneurs of small and medium enterprises in their development projects. Promoting a responsible and sustainable growth, CAPZA also attaches great importance to the social and environmental impact of companies. CAPZA is majority owned by its employees and is supported by the AXA Group. Our investment teams have financed more than 200 companies since 2004. The group has around 50 employees in Paris, Munich, Madrid and Milan and manages 4.7 billion euros.
Growing rapidly, CAPZA encourages an entrepreneurial culture based on team spirit. Our teams are curious, pragmatic and humble. They are passionate about their work and put excellence first.
The role sits within the Marketing Team based in Paris and work closely with the Sales as well as the investment teams. The Marketing and Investor Relations Associate will be the key element of the fund raising process. He/She will be responsible for the marketing content and investor relation support for specific products within CAPZA. The associate will be the content owner for those products within CAPZA.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Work closely with the investment and sales team to design and develop the product pitch and story telling
• Develop generic fund presentations and updating the material on a regular basis as well as developing specific presentations for investors during the fund-raising process.
• Structuring, developing and maintaining all the necessary standard material to support the fund-raising process (Standard Due Diligence, Track Record, Team information, Information Memorandum, Dataroom...)
• Respond to Due Diligence Questionnaires from Investor and investors specific questions during the fund-raising process (working directly with all the stakeholders within CAPZA)
• Respond to specific client queries during the life of the products
• Master level in a Business school or Engineering School
• Min 2 years’ experience including internship (asset management company, private equity
• Advanced powerpoint and excel
• Optional: familiar with dataroom management such as Intralinks, or library tools such as
Upslide, CRM (Salesforce)
• Highly structured with strong project management and organizational skills
• Good knowledge in Finance
• Excellent French and English written and verbal skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• High level of autonomy and decision-making capability
• Team player