For our client, a leading Life Sciences company with headquarters in Basel , Swisslinx are searching for a Mobile Application and Deployment manager to join one of their most cutting edge projects in the area of Research and Development for a contract that will start asap and run until the end of December 2019.
Mobile Application and Deployment manager
Tasks and Responsibilities include:
- Release management and operations of mobile apps used in clinical trials
- Large scale deployment of mobile devices and mobile apps using MDM systems
- Maintenance of mobile apps and web systems in the operational phase i.e. driving implementation of bug fixes and improvements in cooperation with development, test and installation teams
- Coordination of mobile device sourcing, installation and shipments to clinical sites
- Drive mobile software updates for compatibility with new iOS and Android patch levels and major versions
- Test coordination and execution
- Change management of validated software applications
What to bring:
- 3+ years of experience in IT & Application Management
- Experience with the fast life-cycle of mobile applications development or deployment
- Experience in second or third level technical support
- Experience with Mobile Device Management tools
- Knowledge of data security & privacy guidelines associated to regulated environments like Pharma
- Passion for mobile and wearable digital technology and knowledge of latest development in this field
- Ability to work independently
- Experience in Pharmaceutical or Healthcare industry would be a plus
- Project-based work experience within the area of clinical development would be a nice to have
- Native-English speaker or equivalent, written and spoken
This position offers a fantastic opportunity for a candidate to gain experience with one of the worlds leading life sciences companies.
Would you like to learn more about this unique opportunity? Then please apply online. We look forward to hearing from you!