Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Avis
Job Title: Operations Lead - Global Network Services
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
Global Network Management is primarily accountable for protecting the Bank by; providing a premium quality securities agent bank/nostro network, actively supporting Deutsche Bank businesses at an optimum price, while minimising risk, maintaining control and maximising reciprocal business opportunities for the bank.
Deutsche Bank utilises agent banks to provide securities and cash services for all business divisions in a range of markets globally. The selected agent/nostro banks can be Deutsche Bank branches, subsidiaries, or third party providers.
You will manage and complete remote due diligence exercises for Deutsche Bank's agent/nostro bank network globally which seeks to identify, assess and mitigate market, custodian and operational risk.
You'll also be accountable for the issuance, review of responses, assessing, capturing risks, developing risk mitigation strategies and management reporting of the risks.
What we'll offer you
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That's why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its centre.
You can expect:
* Competitive salary and non-contributory pension
* 30 days' holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase additional days
* Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
* A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, a Bike4Work scheme and Gym benefits
* The opportunity to actively support a wide ranging CSR programme + 2 days volunteering leave per year
Your key responsibilities
* Independently monitor identified risks and update tracker on a regular basis
* Develop and lead primary relationships with Agent Banks for Recovery and Resource Plans
* Review existing Service Level Agreements with Deutsche Bank operations and agent/nostro banks
* Dealing with operational escalations raised by Deutsche Bank operations and by agent/nostro banks, replying in a timely and appropriate manner
* Assist the business in answering inbound Request for Information and Client Due Diligence Questionnaire's
Your skills and experience
* Experience in any of the following disciplines: - Network Management, Broker / Dealer operations, Custody, Audit, Compliance, Regulation, Legal, Securities / Cash Operation, Payments, Client Service
* Knowledge of regulatory obligations from Federal Financial Supervisory Authority, Financial Conduct Authority, Commodity Futures Trading Commision and Securities and Exchange Commision
* Knowledge of Recovery and Resolution procedures in event of financial instability
* Lead on tasks across a large number of internal and external stakeholders
* Vast knowledge of financial markets, the players and custody/cash products and operations
How we'll support you
* Training and development to help you excel in your career
* Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
* Coaching from experts in your team
* A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
* About us and our teams
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see what we do.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Please visit https://www.db.com/cr/en/our-people/diversity--management.htm to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank